John Hennessey has been blogging about his new Camaro build up here, and it seems like he’s been making some progress lately. Judging by the pictures and the dyno video, it looks like they’ve gotten the supercharger bolted on and have been busy tuning the package. We’re still waiting for the LS9 V8 motor swap , but this can probably hold us over for now. Pics, video, and full specs below.
2010 HPE550 Camaro
Specifications, Options & Pricing
* 562 bhp @ 6,200 rpm
* 557 lb-ft Torque @ 4,200 rpm
* 0 – 60 mph: 3.9 sec.
* 1/4 mile: 11.9 @ 119 mph
2010 HPE550 Camaro Package (available for 6sp & auto) Includes:
* Magnuson / Hennessey Supercharger System
* Corsa Stainless Steel Exhaust System
* Hennessey Air Induction System
* Hennessey High Flow Fuel Injectors
* Hennessey Engine Management Calibration
* Hennessey Aluminum Wheel Upgrade (uses factory tires)
* Hennessey Cam-Aero